Reduce Your Decision Fatigue
Target Audience: Anyone who wants to increase their energy and make better daily decisions
When: May 13 and 27, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
Details: Join us for a 2-part virtual series to reduce decision fatigue!
Research shows that our brains are presented with 35,000 decisions every single day. The more choices we make throughout the day, the harder each one becomes. This is referred to as decision fatigue.
When we are mentally exhausted, research indicates that we respond in one of two ways:
- We act impulsively instead of thinking through the consequences. This typically leads to poor decision-making such as yelling at our kids, making an impulse buy, or eating junk food at the end of the day.
- We do absolutely nothing. Instead of making decisions, we avoid them altogether. In the moment, this feels good because it eases our mental strain. However, this often creates bigger problems in the future.
For the past two years, I’ve been on a mission to decrease my own decision fatigue and now I want to help you reduce yours! In this 2-part webinar series, I will explain each step I took and help you create your game plan to do it too…without feeling overwhelmed.
Here are the key topics we will cover:
- What decision fatigue is and how it negatively impacts us
- Three effective strategies to reduce decision fatigue
- More than 20 specific examples of how to decrease decision fatigue
- The negative impact of not making decisions
- The best way to make a decision even when you feel stuck
What you’ll receive:
- Two, LIVE 1-hour virtual meetings
- PDF Workbook
- PDF PowerPoint slides
- Two assignments in between our meetings that will immediately benefit your mental energy
Out of stock