Delegation & Accountability
Target Audience: Individual contributors and managers
When: February 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
- Would you like to have more time to spend on higher-level projects?
- Do you want your direct reports to assume more responsibility?
- Do you sometimes feel nervous about delegating?
- Would you like to empower others rather than micromanage?
- Do you want to learn the secret to holding others accountable?
If your answer is “yes” to any of these questions, join us for a 4-week series in February 2020. Here are examples of what we’ll discuss:
- Differentiating between delegating and distributing work
- Thinking through their delegation plan rather than winging a conversation with their employee
- Deciding which authority level is best
- Being specific with the desired outcome
- Avoiding micromanaging
- Avoiding taking work back or putting work in limbo
- Coaching employees who do not meet expectations
What you’ll receive:
- Four, LIVE 1-hour virtual meetings
- One, 1-hour private coaching session
- Q & A calls
- Learning guides, self-quizzes, and checklists
- Unlimited email support during the series!
Out of stock