Productive Communication Using DiSC
- Would you like to influence others more easily?
- Do you want a better relationship with your coworkers?
- Is being “people smart” important to your career success?
- Would you like to be more visible without stealing the limelight from others?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, join us for a 4-part virtual series to move beyond rapport to develop trust, influence and advocacy with your manager, colleagues, and vendors.
Target Audience: Individual contributors and managers
When: Nov. 5, 12, 19, and Dec. 3, 2020 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
- Build strong, meaningful connections with colleagues
- Understand your DiSC® style and identify other styles
- Enhance relationships by adapting to others and meeting their needs
- Create your Relationship Map to gain trust and influence others
What you’ll receive:
- Four, LIVE 1-hour virtual meetings
- A private coaching session
- 20-page personalized DiSC® Profile ($65 value)
- Learning guides and checklists
- Certificate upon completion of the series
- Unlimited email support during the series
12 in stock